There are a lot of things to consider when you are building a garage.Before you start to build a garage take this into account:
Step Number 1 is to determine if there are any government imposed restrictions.
- how many vehicles?
- how large are the vehicles?
- do you need utilities run to your garage?
Step Number 2 in building a garage is determining the size of your garage.
Step Number 3 is to decide if you need living space in your garage.
Step Number 4 in building a garage involves picking an architectural style.
Once you have the basics figured out
it's time to decide whether you can afford to build the garage of your dreams. Read more about building a garage by clicking here.
- any building restrictions
- how many vehicle bays you need
- extra room for living, working or playing
- architectural style